Join us for the the Annual
Black Hawk Down
Sunday, April 8th, 2018
at the DBS Outdoor Paintball Park
Another Epic Paintball Scenario at the DBS Outdoor Paintball Park
0900: Gates open
1000: Check-In Opens
1100: First Round Starts
Round 1: Black Hawk Down Raid
-Militia: Far Castle
-Militia: Must hold center castle
-Rangers: Must take the center castle
-Respawn every 5 minutes at start station. (Have ref there to count down)
-To take a base you must hold it for a 5 minute respawn.
Round 2: Establish Bases
- Militia – Castle in trees
- Rangers – Red Castle
- Militia – Do not let the US Army secure and hold two bases.
- Rangers – Take two bases.
- Bases will be far castle, And Black Hawk Helicopter closest to the net.
- Respawn every 5 minutes at start station. (Have ref there to count down).
- To take a base you must hold it for a 5 minute respawn.
- Patrol of 5 US Army Special Forces can start anywhere. (Must respawn like normal)
- Respawn every 5 minutes at start station. (Have ref there to count down)
Round 3: Leave No Man Behind
This round will have teams starting in the red & yellow castles. We will have a pilot in the center black hawk. Teams will race to capture the pilot and return him safely to their starting base.
One the pilot is safely captured the winning team gets a point and teams will switch starting stations to repeat the round.
The first team to get two captures wins this round.
Round 4: TBA